A special thank you to the "Your Turn" program's sponsors:
Click here to see Lisa's interview on Channel 19 (Cleveland, OH), "Famous skier wants to inspire and encourage women across Northeast Ohio".
Since 1991, over 6,000 women have improved their skiing through Lisa's ski clinics. Each "Your Turn" event includes a continental breakfast, a presentation on trends in women's gear, the opportunity to demo Elan women's skis, a full day of instruction, video analysis, lunch, and an apres-ski party with door prizes from event sponsors including Skea, Pistil, Dalbello, Transpack and Bolle.
NEW FOR 2018! Each participant will automatically be entered in a drawing for a new pair of Dalbello ski boots.
It's YOUR TURN to improve your skiing and have fun on the slopes!
Jan 15: "Trends in Women's Ski Gear" evening presentation and reception, Buckeye Sports, Penninsula, OH
*Preliminary schedule as of October 25, 2017. Subject to change.
Registration for each event is generally through the ski area's snowsport's school unless otherwise noted. Or contact Lisa.
Lisa also conducts special clinics for ski instructors and for private parties. For more information contact Lisa.
4th ANNUAL DUST-THE-RUST-OFF MASTERS RACE CAMP
December 6-10, 2017: Come to Red Lodge Mountain and get ready to race with Lisa!
• Ski racing technique and tactics
• Free-skiing drills
• Giant slalom and slalom training
• Daily video analysis
• Apres-ski social events
• Elan race ski demos (deeply discounted for purchase at the end of the camp)
• Wax clinic
• "GS Sprint Race": 4-run fun race with awards
• Tax deduction = 20% of camp tuition. Thank you for supporting the Silver Run Ski Foundation. Participation in the Dust-the-Rust-Off Camp benefits the club's junior race program!